Tuesday, November 22, 2005

HP4, Sharp Nose n Karaoke

1) Harry Potter 4

Ok ok .. this is like the umpteenth review of Harry Potter that you have read ;-p but bear me la ye .. hehe .. I saw on Thursday at TGV 1 Utama ..:-) .. my rating - hmmm.. two thumbs up ..but a bit unsatisfied ... ;-p .. from what I know the Goblet of Fire was a thick one .. so making it into one movie was a daunting task. That's why I felt a bit unsatisfied I guess.. the important elements were in, but somehow ..some stuff were missing... anyway, .. please don't let that distract you from enjoying the movie. The movie itself shows Harry's 4th year .. yeah, the hormones have kicked in.. the teen scenes were brief but sweet ;-p .. I still think Harry n Hermione should do the jiggy but .. hey, I'm not JK :D .. the tone is darker following the last movie and there is death n violence .. so if u r bringing kids, beware ya .. they might be shocked especially, the last 30 minutes or so. I enjoyed Voldemort's intro or how he came in.. eww, the way Wormtail did it ... and Malfoy is a bad nigga anyway.

2) Sharp Nose

The last weekend was filled with open houses .. makan2 sampai semalam MC. heheh ... I met old friends, made new friends ... main2 dgn my anak buah ( yes, I hope to have my own kids one day mcm this post ;-p ) .. must be the clock ticking thing ....

Also, I learnt n finally understood this lesson, " Kalau hidung tak mancung, pipi jangan la tersorong - sorong " .. I think dulu I applied the lesson in the wrong situation n circumstances .. but now, I know. Have to let go ....

3) Karaoke

I like karaokeing .. melalak free .. heheh .. last few days, I had two chances to sing .. one with family n one with friends ... both opportunities, I found a new favorite song to sing .. my rule in karaokeing is simple .. to sing the song, you gotta have the feel for it ..

This is the song I sang with most feel ;-p

I Love The Way You Love Me -Boyzone-

I like the feel of your name on my lips
And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss
The way that your fingers run through my hair
And how your scent lingers even when you're not here


And I like the way your eyes dance when you laugh
And how you enjoy your two-hour bath
And how you've convinced me to dance in the rain
With everyone watching like we were insane


But I love the way you love me
Strong and wild, slow and easy
Heart and soul so completely
I love the way you love me


And I like the sound of old R 'n' B
And you roll your eyes when I'm sloppily off key
And I like the innocent way that you cry
At sappy old movies you've seen thousands of times


Chorus

(Listen to me now)
And I could list a million things
I love to like about you
But they could all come down to one reason
I could never live without you

..later..

ps/ I saw Afdlin Shauki on Saturday with a good friend. Verdict : Hilarious !! :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree with u, such thick book, but such short storyline. gila disappointed.

my friend lupi said, am such a purist hahahaa i don't expect every single detail, but at least jgnlah cut banyak sangat!

-rafthah-

Inn said...

Goblet of Fire tu my fav. also a bit dissapointed.

I loveeeee this song after someone sing it to me. heheh.

Azmir Ismail said...

Inn, ;-p I nak volunteer nyanyi lagu tu kat u ;-)