Monday, November 07, 2005

Post Raya I

How was your Raya ? .. hehe.. the next few days inilah what ppl will tanya u bila jumpa ... my Raya was in overall okla .. I tak balik Utara this time .. but traveled around n beraya with ppl around ..

Some changes occurred .. my best friend celebrated his first married Raya .. so moir got no kaki to ajak along .. it was strange to receive the raya sms from him .. in the end it had E n Z. hehe ...

The theme of this Raya was for me .. its Choice. As I biked from Sban to KL on Sunday, it dawned on me that whatever that ppl do to you .. it is their choice ... it is also yr choice on how to respond to them ... after making yr choice, accept n be responsible for its consequences. A rainy afternoon under the Nilai interchange helps ...

What is Raya without makan2 eh ? The food during my visits .. were yummy .. I ate a few varieties of the rendang esp .. thank goodness, I did not makan over2. It was more the gathering thing that interested me. The vibes ranged from condescending to fatherly advice.

There was also a friend I missed due to miscommunication .. A friend who became a real aunt for the first time .. a friend whose mum is suffering from cancer n may not live long. N a friend who is in a relationship dilemma. Choices...choices ...

I had this song on my mp3 player n it sums what I feel abt my friends during this Raya ..

Kisah Klasik Masa Depan - SO7 -

Jabat tanganku, mungkin untuk yang terakhir kali
Kita berbincang tentang memori di masa itu
Peluk tubuhku usapkan juga air mataku
Kita terharu seakan tidak bertemu lagi

Bersenang-senanglah
Kar'na hari ini yang 'kan kita rindukan
Di hari nanti sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan
Bersenang-senanglah
Kar'na waktu ini yang 'kan kita banggakan di hari tua

Sampai jumpa kawanku
S'moga kita selalu
Menjadi sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan
Sampai jumpa kawanku
S'moga kita selalu
Menjadi sebuah kisah klasik untuk masa depan

Bersenang-senanglah
Kar'na hari ini yang 'kan kita rindukan
Di hari nanti...

Mungkin diriku masih ingin bersama kalian
Mungkin jiwaku masih haus sanjungan kalian


.... well, real world awaits ..

No comments: