Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Found it !!

I have been looking for this mp3 high and low and I have found it :-)

That's What Love Can Do - BoyKrazy-

chorus:
That's what love can do
I don't wanna
Break your heart in two
And leave you cryin'
That's what love can do
Oh, no, I want you to know
I'm letting you go

You're just a fool
You say that I'm number one
And you'll always be true
How can this be
You say you've fallen in love
You don't know what it means
But look around and you will see
Broken promises and jealousy
Is that what you should want for us to be
One-time lovers turned enemies, but

chorus

All I can say
Is that I'm looking no further ahead than today
I'm too young for this game
On the road to forever
We don't know the way
So just forget about eternity
All the promises you just won't keep
Look down any street and you will see
I don't wanna bring you to your knees, but

chorus

So just forget about eternity
And all the promises you just won't keep
Look down any street, that's what you'll see
I don't wanna bring you to your knees, but

chorus

chorus to fade


Yes ;-) ada apa dengan cinta ya ? ;-)

pps / dia tanya .. " Awak merokok ke ? ", saya kata " Tak, tapi saya hisap ganja ".. dia terus gelak ... and I like that.

2 comments:

Khalid Raffali said...

better answer than..

rokok no. rokok hidup ye..


hehe. (i know its not that funny)

Azmir Ismail said...

heheh ..dumb ass ..hehe :D