Thursday, February 02, 2006

What's Up ?

1) Her
The past few days, I thought of doing some work n personal stuff, but as most things, it mainly focused on her :P ...

It's been nearly two months and jeez, some times it's like a dream. :D It has it's up and downs ... to be honest, it's more to do with me .. once a while, I think a bit too much, and the demons knock in to say hello. To her credit, she has been patient and understanding about the whole thing ... she always say that I think too much though :P ..

There are some stuff abt her that I am discovering,... but underneath all of it, there lies a warm loving person who simply accepts me as I am , and in turn, makes me want to be a better man. :-)

Last Saturday was cool, .. I introduced her to my family, and syukur, depa bagi thumbs up :D ... mama kata "Sejoli" ... hehe.. my papa was like , " oh well, u slipped on a banana peel at last, u were this close to safety .. " .. my anak buahs know that she is my awek ( Apik cakap "awek", Coci cakap "kakak Uncle Ome" ) ...

Thing is .. this is real right ? ... if it ain't, well I don't want to wake up from this dream ...

* Work n study rants later ...:P

Gong Xi Fa Cai n Selamat Menyambut Awal Muharran n KL Day :D

-- kawe ke KB dari esok ke Sabtu .. ada member kahwin ! .. ada can kecek mek kelate .. adoii, jgn la cubit awak ! :D

A Promise I Make - Dakota Moon -

Girl, you're every breath I take
Oh baby,
Your love rules every move I make
Oh baby,
And I know that you can't read my mind
And baby, maybe I

CHORUS
Don't say it as often as I should But I really want it to be heard
When I say I love you that's for good
You have my word
That day after day after all
I will always be true
That's a promise I make to you

You, you take this heart of mine
And make it better
I need you to
Come and walk with me through this life
Forever
And I know these words are long over due
And baby, maybe I

CHORUS

I may hold you
I may need you
I may want to

CHORUS

....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My beloved brother,

.....anyone who knows you say you think too much :D

Inn said...

true. heheh.

just concentrate on your part. trust her on her part.

sometimes fear causes us to push away the very aspects of ourselves that most need love. so my friend, let go of the thinking too much part.

continue to love yourself deeply and unconditionally first for everything that u are and everything that you arent.

she sounds wonderful indeed ;) cant wait to meet her!

Azmir Ismail said...

pet's sis :P

I lap u 2 baby

Inn,

Tq inn, I appreciate it. I'll take yr words to heart :-)