Monday, March 05, 2007

Kancing Seluar + Free Ezine Repost

Kancing Seluar

It is interesting when a broken kancing seluar tells you that is TIME to get your butt off and exercise ... Indeed ...


Yesterday's announcement re-released :-)


Like a proud parent, My Pet Life :-) Vol 1 Free Ezine is finally up. You can download it here, by just right clicking at the link and Save As. It is in a zip file format, so please unzip it afterwards. Also, the ezine will be available for limited time only ;-) so get your copy as soon as possible.

Please note that this is my first free ezine, so I would appreciate all feedback on it :-) .. also, in advance, minta maaf ye, if it is not up to date, yet. I know that it will be improved in the future, but to do so, I need your feedback please email me at omecool20@gmail.com.

Thank you and happy reading !

=====
look at 7 dollar secrets
ask what is SaifulSham

No comments: