Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kata - kata Cinta Puitis

Petikan dari buku Paulo Coelho " The Alchemist "

" The day after we met, " Fatima said, " you told me that you loved me. Then, you taught me something of the universal language and the Soul of the World. Because of that, I have become a part of you. "
---
" I have been waiting for you here at this oasis for a long time. I have forgotten about my past, about my traditions, and the way in which men of the desert expect women to behave. Ever since I was a child, I have dreamed that the desert would bring me a wonderful present. Now, my present has arrived, and it's you. "

Kata - kata Fatima kepada Santiago setelah Santiago meluahkan cinta kepada Fatima. Begitu indah kata seorang insan wanita kepada jejaka yang berani meluahkan cintanya.

The Alchemist adalah sebuah buku mengenai legenda peribadi ( personal legend ) seseorang. Di dalamnya, ada kata - kata dan perasaan cinta yang bersih dan indah !

No comments: