Sunday, July 24, 2005

Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Dont We ..

1) Last Friday, I went to get my PC in Penang, with my parents in tow. It turned out well, the whole experience was okay. And, the bonus point was that there is an opportunity for .. a small window... :-) .. anyway, it was a good drive up n down .. KL to Penang...

2) My best friend is getting married soon, and yours truly is his pengapit on his wedding day, his side. hehe ... wonder if I can score with the pengapit perempuan :-)I am happy for the dude .. the only down side is I will be one of the few remaining bachelors among my male friends .. no worry amigos, resistance is still here :-) .. truthfully, hmm ... loads I can say .. hehe :-) .. right now, I am making Me the most important person in these matters ;-) .. having another person would complicate matters perhaps .. it sounds selfish kan .. but this is what I realized recently. I have to take care of myself first. Cewah ... ;-p ...

2.1 ) Related to no 2 ..all I can say is .. cewah ..ideally nak mcm tu la ..hehehe... but, all of us are human kan .. but, I am very very aware now ..very very aware ...

2.2 ) *blushes* hehehe ....

WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP WITH YOU Take That

Can't decide if I should read or think
I'll keep an open mind, 'til the day sets in
Hear you thinking. Hope you hear me thinking too.

Why can't I wake up with you
So you're there when I open my eyes
Baby why can't I wake up with you. You're my life.

Feel alive, so I'll just begin
To rest my mind, before you ring me
Hear you call me, I'm so willing to call back
Hear you thinking. Hope you hear me thinking too.


Why can't I wake up with you
So you're there when I open my eyes
Baby why can't I wake up with you. You're my life.

So good to be near you.
So dark when you walk from my side
Baby why can't I wake up with you.


You're my life, you're my life ...

Later ...

Ps/ everything is getting clearer a bit ..
pps - Post title is from the title of the Cranberries debut album

No comments: