Saturday, July 30, 2005

A Report On Ome ++

1) I found this result from a test I took a long time ago ...

Ome
A very special Gemini

Ome is as bright as a button and as sharp as a blade. If there's ever anything you need to know, Ome is the person to ask. Chances are he will know the answer already. If not he will go and ask someone else and he will keep asking until he gets an answer. Ome simply cannot stand the idea of a question that has no answer, so if he cannot get a satisfactory explanation he will invent one. A good one. He is after all as bright as a button. There are though, some questions in life which are best left unanswered. The rest of us know to leave them alone. Ome cannot resist the urge to explore them. He is drawn to such questions, like, well, like a button to a button hole! Ome answers these questions cleverly because, after all as sharp as a blade, but then you know what they say about people who are too sharp...
Ome can be very cutting sometimes. He doesn't mean to be. He just can't help it. Ome can't stop himself from daring to say what other people hardly dare to think. This is why Ome often gets himself into trouble but it is also why Ome is such an interesting person to know. Life with Ome is never dull. There's always an adventure, a challenge or a deal to be done. Ome loves to do deals. The word 'no' is not in his vocabulary. When he hears it Ome is immediately tempted to reply "Is that 'no' as in 'maybe', 'no' as in 'I need to be persuaded,' or 'no as in 'not quite yet?' Luckily Ome gets clean away with this kind of attitude. Ome , at least when it comes to the unanswerable question, is living proof of the old adage "Who dares...wins".

I re-read this statement, and I remembered a blogger asking me the question, " why do u need to know everything ? " .. I answered, " donno, just wanna know ... " .. " No need la Ome .. no need la to know everything .. "

Now, to be honest .. I see her point .. some of my insecurities are due to my need to know everything ... so I tell myself gently, when the situation arises, I just tell myself to let go of the need..

2) Fact or fiction : Grown man, when sick, become babies :-)

I am not well since yesterday afternoon,...*sigh* rasa pulak perlu si dia ..

Later

No comments: