Monday, November 14, 2005

Lost, Yeehaa + Back2Work

1) I saw the much acclaimed Lost In Translation DVD a few days ago. My verdict : A must watch though it might not be everyone's cup of tea. It is a mood film, in such that you have to get the melancholic mood of the film in order to enjoy it. The theme of loneliness and connected souls in Tokyo, between 2 Americans.

One thing that I agree with the flick and in general, it is that there is always someone that we connect with, in our life .. but sometimes, he or she might be the one that we expected to connect with.

An excellent review of the movie here.

The song below was featured in the movie .. a lovely track

Just Like Honey -The Jesus & Mary Chain -

Listen to the girl
As she takes on half the world
Moving up and so alive
In her honey dripping beehive
Beehive
It's good, so good, it's so good
So good

Walking back to you
Is the hardest thing that
I can do
That I can do for you
For you

I'll be your plastic toy
I'll be your plastic toy
For you

Eating up the scum
Is the hardest thing for
Me to do

Just like honey (x 17)


2) Yeehaaa .... I am done with my coursework semester ! ;-) .. no more classes on weekends !! ;-)

3) Today was my first day at work. Yeah, I joined back the rat race ;-p .. I am in Jalan Tun Razak, KL area .. kalau jumpa, say hi yeah ;-) ...

1 comment:

Inn said...

hi. good luck at the new place. nanti kita catch up soon. my juggling act is terrible before with only rr. now i have two companies, two sets of kpis, two set of office problems, two budget planning to do for 2006 etc etc.

ok2. will not whine. i know it's a good learning experience.