Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Syawal Post

Ahh,, Raya is just around the corner ... a major celebration for most Muslims ... when I was a kid, it was a major, major thing ..but , bila dah jadi dewasa ni ...hmm, I guess the spark is not as much as I used to feel. Not to mean, I don't enjoy it , but tak segila2 dulu ;-P ..

Raya is a significant milestone .. it is one of the milestones, where I compare where I am now to where I was a year ago .. so at this moment, hmm.. there are some things that have remained the same .. there are things which have changed.. InsyaAllah, by Raya next year .. there will be some real changes .. " ..bergerak ke hadapan, bukan ke belakang .. "

To my readers,

S E L A M A T H A R I R A Y A A I D I L F I T R I

MAAF ZAHIR BATIN


Have Fun, Be Safe :-)

No comments: