Monday, December 19, 2005

Rock Witcha

Playing in my head right now ... ;-)

Rock Witcha - Bobby Brown -

Now that you are here with me
Baby, let's do it right
Lady, you know just what I need
I want to hold you oh so tight
Baby, just touch me anywhere
Cutie, you turn me on
I like to run my fingers through your hair
So come on and stay with me all night

c/o

I wanna rock witcha baby
All night long
I wanna roll witcha lady
Feelin' so strong
I wanna rock witcha baby
All night long
Rockin, rollin, rollin, rock
Makin' sweet lovin
Don't ever stop

How bout a little music now
Let's hear some marvin gaye
Let me rub your shoulders down
Let's dance the night away

Feel your heart beating next to mine
Baby, I'l make you feel nice
I think I can tell what's on your mind
I know I can make it right ...


aiyaa ... what's happening ???

No comments: