Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tagged + Musings

1) Tagged

I was tagged by cookie a few weeks ago, so .. now got time to do it :D .. here it goes ...

1) What were you doing ten years ago?

Just started working as a training officer, ajar students use MS Office software .. at Bangsar ..

What were you doing one year ago?

Working in PJ, doing a job I absolutely hated :D ... the only I stayed was because the RM was good ... realized that the job was not I wanted to do ..

Five snacks you enjoy
1. Kacang Ngan Yin
2. Sour Cream n Onion Pringles
3. Kacang goreng .. anything kacang la ..
4. Twisties cheese
5. Popcorn wayang

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics off your head right now:
1. Nanti - Innuendo ...
2. Please Dont Go Girl - NKOTB
3. Shape Of My Heart - BSB
4. Baby I'm Yours - Shai
5.


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:


Five bad habits
1. Think too much
2. Get insecure at times
3. Procrastinate :D


Five things you like doing:
1. Read my readings yg tak habis2
2. Play Championship Manager
3. Travel here n there ..outside KL la..
4. Spend time with her
5.

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Any clothes in Pink
2.


Five favorite toys: ( susah sikit ni )
1. My computer
2... 5

2/2/06 Note : Maaf la cookie, masa I did this thing, I was kinda blur ( byk empty spaces ) .. it was a few days ago, but to preserve it in its originality, am posting it now like I did it masa tu

No comments: