Thursday, March 22, 2007

Listen To Your Heart

This song was buzzing in my head the whole day. :-) All the while I was attending an IBM conference ;-)

I guess it's because for the past few days, I have been listening to my heart .. and my heart has been telling me things, for real this time.

Sometimes, when you really listen to your heart .... things become clearer. Whatever lessons you have learned, will also become clearer. I don't regret the lessons I learned for the past 5 years, as it has set me down the path I am now....

Yes, l n g's ... a new course will set soon .. not immediately, but coming soon .... anyway, as a treat for you guys, I am going to give you THREE video versions of the song ... so enjoy it ..

1. Original video
2. Concert Video .. my favorite, as shown below :-)
3. Live Performance Video

No comments: